Working with us
Are you thinking about working independently but feel daunted at the prospect?
Why not become a Soundswell Associate – it’s the hassle-free way to either develop your independent practice or take that crucial first step.
Working with Soundswell allows you to:
- Manage the caseload according to clinical priorities and the needs of the setting
- Respond to those needs (minimal /no waiting time)
- Build relationships by being in a setting regularly over time – see the difference your input makes to pupils and staff
- Do lots of therapy, and less admin
- Be genuinely appreciated for the positive difference you make
✓ Sources the work for you (including the opportunity to work as part of a team)
✓ Provides all the paperwork needed
✓ Guides you through working in Independent Practice, tax, data protection etc.
✓ Builds in support when you need it and lets you get on with things when you don’t
✓ Offers paid “taster” sessions so you can see whether you like our way of working
✓ Funds CPD events and a wide range of assessments
✓ Supports you with particularly complex cases
Do you want to know more?
Contact us today for an informal discussion
why work with soundswell