We know everyone has limited funds and so we have developed a range of tried and tested training courses for staff working with children who have speech, language and communication needs.
Here are some of the courses we currently offer
• Communicate in Print - half or full day hands on practical sessions
• Makaton – 2 day Foundation Course and Informal signing practice sessions
• Wellcomm Speech and Language Toolkit - a half day practical session
• Elklan- a 3 or 4 day accredited training course for those working with 3- 5s and 5-11s
• Making best use of the TA workforce to support SLCN – half day session
• SWAP- supporting those working with picture exchange systems
• Phonological Awareness: how to screen and strategies to support children who are slow to make gains in phonics
• Sound Awareness training
These courses range from a half day to 4 days in length. if you can't see what you are looking for here, or would like to speak to us about a tailor made course for your setting just get in touch with Jo or Diana. We will be delighted to talk to you about what you need and design a course that specifically meets your needs.
contact us at email@example.com