Sunday, February 16, 2020
SENDCo Survival Course June 6th 2020
This half day training course provides:
- Knowledge of the incidence of SLCN and the impact of on behaviour, academic progress and social development.
- Links to the new SEN Code of Practice.
- Tools to help you recognise pupils with SLCN.
- Audit tools to support development at a whole school level.
- Key strategy ideas to support pupils at a universal level across the curriculum.
- The ‘SENCO Survival Kit’ packed and ready to go to enable you to put what you have learned into practice immediately.
- Competencies at a universal and enhanced level of the Speech, Language and Communication Framework.
For more information and to book click here