If you work in Early Years look at our nurseries page for ideas which are working in settings across the city.
Perhaps you are looking for ideas to support KS3 & 4 students: check out our secondary schools page to see how we can help.
For colleagues in special schools click the tabbed page to see if these ideas might work for you.
If you can’t find what you want, invite us to design a package to suit your budget and the needs of your setting. Here are some things which might sound familiar:
- you have specific children with persistent difficulties such as speech sound problems - often the most tricky for school staff to support. If still unresolved by the end of Reception, much valuable time has been lost. If this is your priority, we will deliver therapy to those children who are very unlikely to get better without professional help.
- you would like an agreed number of visits over one/two/three term/s but are worried about how that would work: we deliver sessions at intervals to suit you and will not commit you beyond your current financial planning.
- you are concerned about how many children probably need help: we can offer you an intensive block of time so that you can scope need very quickly.
- you want to see evidence that your investment has been worth it: we in-build ways to measure impact.
- your TA workforce has shrunk and there is no longer the capacity to support SLT programmes: we work with you to get targets into the classroom.
Via training sessions, large or small, informal or more formal, in class groups or with the therapist working directly alongside staff showing how to support particular children, no matter what your priorities are, at universal, targeted or specialist level (or perhaps a mix of all three), we will design an affordable package to meet the needs of your setting.